Report NEP-AFR-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Pollin & Gerald Epstein & James Heintz, 2008. "Pro-Growth Alternatives for Monetary and Financial Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Brief 6, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Shanaka J. Peiris & Magnus Saxegaard, 2007. "An Estimated DSGE Model for Monetary Policy analysis in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2008. "How Microfinance Associations add value - 2 Observations with references from the Association of MFIs of Uganda (AMFIU)," MPRA Paper 6800, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jan 2008.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2008. "Federal Institutions and the Democratic Transition: Learning from South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashraf, Nava & Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean, 2008. "Finding missing markets (and a disturbing epilogue) : evidence from an export crop adoption and marketing intervention in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4477, The World Bank.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2007. "Estimating the Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20075, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Mame Astou Diouf, 2007. "Modeling Inflation for Mali," IMF Working Papers 07/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Ã‡igdem Akin & M. Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages: Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Rania A. Al-Mashat & Andreas Billmeier, 2007. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Egypt," IMF Working Papers 07/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Boniface Bounoung Fouda, 2007. "Impact de l'AGOA sur les pays éligibles: Analyse à travers le modèle CMS," Post-Print halshs-00204030, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Page, John & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2008. "Aid, growth, and real exchange rate dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4480, The World Bank.