Report NEP-ACC-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "Effects of taxation on European multi-nationals’ financing and profits," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Erik P.M. Vermeulen, 2013. "Beneficial Ownership and Control: A Comparative Study - Disclosure, Information and Enforcement," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Marc Daumas, 2013. "Effect of R&D Tax Credit on the cost-metrics of cloud computing," Post-Print hal-00776035, HAL.
- John Vickers, 2012. "Some Economics of Banking Reform," Economics Series Working Papers 632, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Puddu, 2013. "Optimal Weights and Stress Banking Indexes," IRENE Working Papers, IRENE Institute of Economic Research 13-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Alford, Duncan, 2013. "International Financial Reforms: Capital Standards, Resolution Regimes and Supervisory Colleges, and their Effect on Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 402, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stefan Thurner & Sebastian Poledna, 2013. "DebtRank-transparency: Controlling systemic risk in financial networks," Papers 1301.6115, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "The minimal confidence levels of Basel capital regulation," Working Papers 201305, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.