Report NEP-ACC-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fochmann, Martin & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Matthews, 2011. "What is a "Competitive" Tax System?," OECD Taxation Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Effective taxation of top incomes in Germany," Discussion Papers 2011/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Making Fundamental Tax Reform Happen," OECD Taxation Working Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Byron F. Lutz & Michael G. Palumbo, 2011. "Quantifying the role of federal and state taxes in mitigating income inequality," Public Policy Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bert Brys & Stephen Matthews & Jeffrey Owens, 2011. "Tax Reform Trends in OECD Countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Bock, Carolin & Watzinger, Martin, 2011. "The capital gains tax: A curse but also a blessing for venture capital investment," CEFS Working Paper Series 2011-04, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische UniversitÃ¤t MÃ¼nchen.
- Stephan Whitaker & Thomas J. Fitzpatrick IV, 2012. "The impact of vacant, tax-delinquent, and foreclosed property on sales prices of neighboring homes," Working Paper 1123, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marco Manzo, 2011. "Corporate Taxation and SMEs: The Italian Experience: The Italian Experience," OECD Taxation Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Public Expenditures, Taxes, Federal Transfers, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 524, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group 2011-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Wage Income Tax Reforms and Changes in Tax Burdens: 2000-2009," OECD Taxation Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Alfred Boss, 2011. "SteuervergÃ¼nstigungen in Deutschland 2005â€“2012," Kiel Working Papers 1738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Helmut Dietl, 2011. "Why Taxing Executives' Bonuses Can Foster Risk-Taking Behavior," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0150, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2012.
- Bert Brys, 2011. "Non-Tax Compulsory Payments as an Additional Burden on Labour Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Fidel Picos-SÃ¡nchez, 2011. "Consumption Taxation as an Additional Burden on Labour Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Financing of Public Goods through Taxation in a General Equilibrium Economy: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1830, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.