Report NEP-ACC-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popp, Matthias, 2011. "Unternehmensbewertung nach HFA 2/1983: Ausländische Einkünfte, steuerliches Anrechnungsverfahren, Ausschüttungspolitik," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing, Friedrich-Alexander-UniversitÃ¤t Erlangen-NÃ¼rnberg, Lehrstuhl fÃ¼r Rechnungswesen und PrÃ¼fungswesen 2011-3, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen.
- Castanheira, Micael & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Profeta, Paola, 2011. "On the political economics of tax reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bönke, Timm & Jochimsen, Beate & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "Fiscal equalization and regions' (un)willingness-to-tax: Evidence from Germany," Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics 2011,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Libman, Alexander & Schultz, André & Graeber, Thomas, 2011. "Tax return as a political statement," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management 169, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Finn Poschmann & Alexandre Laurin, 2011. "The Time is Still Right for BC’s HST," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 119, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Leandro M. de Magalhães, 2011. "Political Parties and the Tax Level in the American States: A Regression Discontinuity Design," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 11/622, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Elena Briata, 2011. "Marginal tax rates, tax revenues and inequality. Reagan’s fiscal policy," DEP - series of economic working papers, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics 4/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Ulrike Stefani, 2011. "Auditing, Consulting, and Audit Market Concentration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-28, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Bossi, Luca & Calcott, Paul & Petkov, Vladimir, 2011. "Optimal Tax Rules for Addictive Consumption," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 1673, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2011. "Taxation and Regulation of Bonus Pay," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 030, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Andre Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2011. "Disentangling the Link Between Stock and Accounting Performance in Acquisitions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp11010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.