Report NEP-ACC-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- VAN TENDELOO, Brenda, 2007. "Audit quality and tax-induced earnings management in UK private firms," Working Papers 2007004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens, 2007. "Tax Enforcement and Tax Havens under Formula Apportionment," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 07-8, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2007. "The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0706, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Mateus Joffily & Claude Montmarquette & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2007. "Tax Evasion: Cheating Rationally or Deciding Emotionally?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-22, CIRANO.
- Jose M. Sanchez & Maria L. Velez & Juan M. Ramon, 2007. "Management Accounting Uses: Empirical Evidence Within Interorganizational Relationships," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration 07.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "The Impact of Taxation on the Location of Capital, Firms and Profit: a Survey of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0702, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jack Stecher & Radhika Lunawat & Kira Pronin & John Dickhaut, 2007. "Decision Making and Trade without Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-21, CIRANO.
- Christoph Spengel & Carsten Wendt, 2007. "A Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base for Multinational Companies in the European Union, Some Issues und Options," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0717, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.