Bonus Impacts on Receipt of Unemployment Insurance
AbstractPresents the primary results of the experiments, namely the effects directly on the UI system. The impact on the dollar value of benefits paid to claimants and the duration of insured unemployment are also estimated.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number rbuisch4.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
UNEMPLOYMENT; reemployment; bonuses; Unemployment insurance; Benefits; duration;
Other versions of this item:
- Paul T. Decker & Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2001. "Bonus Impacts on Receipt of Unemployment Insurance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3117, Mathematica Policy Research.
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Nicholson & Karen Needels, 2006. "Unemployment Insurance: Strengthening the Relationship between Theory and Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 47-70, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.