Recent Thinking About Exchange Rate Determination and Policy
In: The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.) The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1993.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1993-02.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2006. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Account Opening and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Menzies, Gordon D. & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2012. "Monetary policy and inferential expectations of exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 359-380.
- Dubas, Justin M., 2009. "The Importance of the Exchange Rate Regime in Limiting Misalignment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1612-1622, October.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & John Roberts, 2007.
"Exchange-Rate Economics for the Resources Sector,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
07-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Polasek, Matt, 2004. "Commodity Currencies: A Macroeconomic Interpretation," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 63-78, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.