On The Determination of Systematic Parameter Variation in The Linear Regression Model
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9939.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1980. "Time Varying Parameters With Random Components: The Orange Juice Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Li, Gang & Song, Haiyan & Witt, Stephen F., 2006. "Time varying parameter and fixed parameter linear AIDS: An application to tourism demand forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 57-71.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1991. "Efficient real exchange rate adjustment in developing countries: alternative devaluation strategies, economic structure, and sequencing of reforms," Kiel Working Papers 473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David A. Belsley, 1973. "The Applicabilty of the Kaiman Filter in the Determination of Systematic Parameter Variation," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4, pages 527-530 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Kent D. Wall, 1975. "On the Identification of Time Varying Structures," NBER Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.