Introduction to "The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform"
In: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9746.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John B. Shoven, 2000. "Administrative Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number shov00-1.
- Fred T. Goldberg, Jr. & Michael Graetz, 2000. "Reforming Social Security --A Practical and Workable System of Personal Retirement Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: Administrative Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 9-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanislav Klazar & Barbora Slintáková, 2012. "How Progressive is the Czech Pension Security?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 309-327.
- Oliver Denk & Robert P. Hagemann & Patrick Lenain & Valentin Somma, 2013. "Inequality and Poverty in the United States: Public Policies for Inclusive Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1052, OECD Publishing.
- Louis Kaplow, 2011. "Targeted savings and labor supply," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 507-518, October.
- Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2011.
"Income Redistribution in Urban China by Social Security System: An Empirical Analysis Based on Annual and Lifetime Income,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd11-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2013. "Income Redistribution In Urban China By Social Security System—An Empirical Analysis Based On Annual And Lifetime Income," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 314-331, 04.
- Javed I. Ahmed & Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2013. "Made poorer by choice: worker outcomes in Social Security v. private retirement accounts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shin, Inyong, 2012.
"The Effect of Pension on the Optimized Life Expectancy and Lifetime Utility Level,"
41374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Inyong, 2012. "The Effect of Pension on the Optimized Life Expectancy and Lifetime Utility Level," MPRA Paper 41375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.