Concentration and Profit Rates: New Evidence on an Old Issue
In: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9077.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, J Bradford & McGuckin, Robert H, 1997.
"Firm Performance and Evolution: Empirical Regularities in the US Microdata,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 25-47.
- Robert H Mcguckin & Bradford J Jensen, 1996. "Firm Performance And Evolution Empirical Regularities In The U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 96-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- J. Kapler, 2000. "Measuring the Economic Rate of Return on Assets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 457-463, December.
- Stanley L. Graham & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1977. "The influence of regulation on competition in the United States banking industry," Working Papers 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hamblin, David & Iyer, Arun, 1996. "What difference does your industry make?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 155-174, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.