Invention and Innovation in the Petroleum Refining Industry
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2124.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Tan & Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2003. "Mexico : in-firm training for the knowledge economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2957, The World Bank.
- James Adams, 2006. "Learning, internal research, and spillovers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 5-36.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010.
"Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process,"
EIIW Discussion paper
disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul Welfens & Jens Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global economic sustainability indicator: analysis and policy options for the Copenhagen process," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-185, August.
- James D. Adams, 2004. "Learning, Internal Research, and Spillovers Evidence from a Sample of R&D Laboratories," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0409, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- David C. Mowery, 2011. "Comment on "The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions"," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited, pages 479-482 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, B. & Laditan, G. O. A. & Esubiyi, A. O., 1996. "Industrial innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa: the manufacturing sector in Nigeria," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1081-1096, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.