Spain: Works Councils or Unions?
In: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11559.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Francesconi and Carlos Garcia-Serrano, 2002. "Unions, temporary employment and hours of work: a tale of two countries," Doctorado en EconomÃa- documentos de trabajo 8/02, Programa de doctorado en Economía. Universidad de Alcalá., revised 01 May 2002.
- García-Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A., 2009. "The impact of union direct voice on voluntary and involuntary absenteeism," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 372-383, March.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bentolila, Samuel & Bover, Olympia, 2001.
"The Distribution of Earnings in Spain During the 1980s: The Effects of Skill, Unemployment and Union Power,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover & Samuel Bentolila & Manuel Arellano, 2000. "The Distribution of Earnings in Spain During the 1980s: the Effects of Skill, Unemployment, and Union Power," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0015, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.