Perspectives on the Japanese Current Account Surplus
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10955.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Kevin Clinton & Robert Bruce Montador, 1987. "The Medium-Term Macroeconomic Strategy Revisited," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Ryuzo Sato, 1988. "The U.S. Japan Trade Imbalance from the Japanese Perspective," NBER Working Papers 2479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsubayashi, Yoichi, 2006. "Structural and cyclical movements of the current account in Japan: An alternative measure," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 545-567, December.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2009. "Structural and Cyclical Movements of the Current Account in the U.S. 1976-2007," Discussion Papers 0829, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ceglowski, Janet, 1997. "On the structural stability of trade equations: the case of Japan," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 491-512, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.