On the structural stability of trade equations: the case of Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kazuo Ueda, 1988. "Perspectives on the Japanese Current Account Surplus," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 217-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perron, Pierre & Vogelsang, Timothy J, 1992.
"Nonstationarity and Level Shifts with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 301-20, July.
- Vogelsang, T.I. & Perron, P., 1991. "Nonstationary and Level Shifts With An Application To Purchasing Power Parity," Papers 359, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Peter A. Petri, 1991. "Market Structure, Comparative Advantage, and Japanese Trade under the Strong Yen," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 51-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marquez, Jaime, 1990. "Bilateral Trade Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 70-77, February.
- Vincent Reinhart, 1986. "Macroeconomic influences on the U.S.-Japan trade imbalance," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 6-11.
- Guy Meredith, 1993. "Revisiting Japan's External Adjustment Since 1985," IMF Working Papers 93/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Zietz, Joachim & Pemberton, Donald K., 1993. "Parameter instability in aggregate US import demand functions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 654-667, December.
- Marquez, Jaime, 1994. "The Econometrics of Elasticities or the Elasticity of Econometrics: An Empirical Analysis of the Behavior of U.S. Imports," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 471-81, August.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1991. "How Open is Japan?," NBER Chapters, in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 9-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, Robert M & Baum, Christopher F & Greene, Mark N, 1979. "Evidence on Structural Change in the Demand for Aggregate U.S. Imports and Exports," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 179-92, February.
- Deyak, Timothy A & Sawyer, W Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L, 1989. "An Empirical Examination of the Structural Stability of Disaggregated U.S. Import Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 337-41, May.
- Marquez, Jaime, 1993. "The autonomy of elasticities for trade among Canada, Japan, and the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 179-195, September.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-86, May.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu & Bulent Ulasan, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Structural Stability of Export Function : The Case of Turkey," Discussion Papers 9907, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & Clements, Leianne A., 2003. "The commodity composition of US-Japanese trade and the yen/dollar real exchange rate," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 307-330, August.
- Peter Hooper & Karen Johnson & Jaime Marquez, 1998. "Trade elasticities for G-7 countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 609, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.