Introduction to "Measuring Capital in the New Economy"
In: Measuring Capital in the New Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0201.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Lustig, Hanno & Syverson, Chad & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2011.
"Technological change and the growing inequality in managerial compensation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 601-627, March.
- Hanno Lustig & Chad Syverson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2009. "Technological Change and the Growing Inequality in Managerial Compensation," NBER Working Papers 14661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2013. "Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012.
"The labor productivity puzzle,"
694, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stefano Giglio & Tiago Severo, 2011.
"Intangible Capital, Relative Asset Shortages and Bubbles,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
786969000000000121, David K. Levine.
- Giglio, Stefano & Severo, Tiago, 2012. "Intangible capital, relative asset shortages and bubbles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 303-317.
- Stefano Giglio & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Intangible Capital, Relative Asset Shortages and Bubbles," IMF Working Papers 11/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009.
"Sectoral Structural Change in a Knowledge Economy,"
19653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & ASABA Shigeru, 2013. "How Does the Market Value Management Practices? Decomposition of intangible assets," Discussion papers 13044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.