Introduction to "Measuring Capital in the New Economy"
In: Measuring Capital in the New Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0201.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012.
"The labor productivity puzzle,"
694, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Estelle P. Dauchy, 2013. "The Efficiency Cost of Asset Taxation in the U.S. after Accounting for Intangible Assets," Working Papers w0199, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009.
"Sectoral Structural Change in a Knowledge Economy,"
19839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giglio, Stefano & Severo, Tiago, 2012.
"Intangible capital, relative asset shortages and bubbles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 303-317.
- Stefano Giglio & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Intangible Capital, Relative Asset Shortages and Bubbles," IMF Working Papers 11/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Giglio & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Intangible Capital, Relative Asset Shortages and Bubbles," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000121, David K. Levine.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2013. "Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rikke Ibsen & Elisabetta Trevisan & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2008. "Job Mobility and Skill Transferability. Some Evidences from Denmark and a Large Italian Region," Working Papers 2008_40, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hanno Lustig & Chad Syverson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2009.
"Technological Change and the Growing Inequality in Managerial Compensation,"
NBER Working Papers
14661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lustig, Hanno & Syverson, Chad & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2011. "Technological change and the growing inequality in managerial compensation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 601-627, March.
- Tsutomu Miyagawa & Shoichi Hisa, 2013. "Measurement of Intangible Investment by Industry and Economic Growth in Japan," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 9(2), pages 405-432, March.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & ASABA Shigeru, 2013. "How Does the Market Value Management Practices? Decomposition of intangible assets," Discussion papers 13044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.