Book-Tax Conformity for Corporate Income: An Introduction to the Issues
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0166.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008.
"Tax Overpayments, Tax Evasion, and Book-Tax Differences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2212, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008. "Tax Overpayments, Tax Evasion, and Book-Tax Differences," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 643-671, 08.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2005. "U.S. Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 05/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Graham, John R. & Raedy, Jana S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012.
"Research in accounting for income taxes,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 412-434.
- Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2013. "Effects of IFRS Adoption on Tax-induced Incentives for Financial Earnings Management: Evidence from Greece," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 218-247.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Atwood, T.J. & Drake, Michael S. & Myers, Linda A., 2010. "Book-tax conformity, earnings persistence and the association between earnings and future cash flows," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 111-125, May.
- Kager, Rebekka & Niemann, Rainer, 2011. "Reconstruction of tax balance sheets based on IFRS information: A case study of listed companies within Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 120, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Douglas Shackelford & Joel Slemrod & James Sallee, 2011. "Financial reporting, tax, and real decisions: toward a unifying framework," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 461-494, August.
- Douglas A. Shackelford & Joel Slemrod & James M. Sallee, 2007. "A Unifying Model of How the Tax System and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles Affect Corporate Behavior," NBER Working Papers 12873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, K. Hung & Lin, Kenny Z. & Mo, Phyllis L.L., 2010. "Will a departure from tax-based accounting encourage tax noncompliance? Archival evidence from a transition economy," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 58-73, May.
- Tang, Tanya & Firth, Michael, 2011. "Can book-tax differences capture earnings management and tax Management? Empirical evidence from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 175-204, June.
- Schanz, Deborah & Schanz, Sebastian, 2009. "Zur Unmaßgeblichkeit der Maßgeblichkeit: Divergieren oder konvergieren Handels- und Steuerbilanz?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 78, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Mihir A. Desai, 2005. "The Degradation of Reported Corporate Profits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 171-192, Fall.
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Deferred Taxation and Effective Tax Rates on Income from Capital in the United States, 2000-2010," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Simona JIRÁSKOVÁ & Jan MOLÍN, 2013. "Impact of the IFRS Adoption for Tax Purposes in the Czech Tax Collection#," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2).
- James Poterba & Nirupama Rao & Jeri Seidman, 2007. "Deferred Tax Positions and Incentives for Corporate Behavior Around Corporate Tax Changes," NBER Working Papers 12923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.