The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis and Policy Responses: Central Asia and the Caucasus
In: Central Asia and the Caucasus: At the Crossroads of Eurasia in the 21st Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Emerging Markets Forum in its series Book Chapters with number centasia-6.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Emerging Markets Forum 2600 Virginia Ave, NW, Ste 201 Washington, DC 20037
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
Central Asia; Caucasus;
Other versions of this item:
- Pradeep K. Mitra, 2010. "The Global Economic Crisis of 2008-09 in the Caucasus, Central Asia and Mongolia," Other Working Papers centasia2010crisis, Emerging Markets Forum.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Bubula & Inci Ã–tker, 2002. "The Evolution of Exchange Rate Regimes Since 1990," IMF Working Papers 02/155, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natasha Mukherjee) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Natasha Mukherjee to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.