Economic theory and housing
In: Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics with number 2-24.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pami Dua, 2008.
"Analysis of Consumers’ Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 335-350, November.
- Pami Dua, 2004. "Analysis of Consumers' Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses," Working papers 127, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1996.
"The Social Costs of Rent Control Revisted,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1747, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John Presley, 2001.
"The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of COrdoba (Spain),"
International Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John R. Presley, 2002. "The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of Córdoba (Spain)," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63, April.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2011. "Interregional economic growth with transportation and residential distribution," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 219-245, February.
- Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1999.
"A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 283-316, May.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1988. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Working Papers 739, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 307., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ito, Tamon, 2007. "Effects of quality changes in rental housing markets with indivisibilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 602-617, September.
- Masahiro Igarashi & Richard Arnott, 1993.
"Rent Control, Mismatch Costs And Search Efficiency,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro, 2000. "Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-288, May.
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1998. "On Housing Services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 218-242, September.
- Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller & David J. Smyth, 1996. "Using Leading Indicators to Forecast US Home Sales in a Bayesian VAR Framework," Working papers 1996-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2010. "Growth, economic structure, and residential distribution of a small city," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 47-78, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.