The supply of money and the control of nominal income
In: Handbook of Monetary Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Monetary Economics with number 1-10.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2000.
"A Quantitative Analysis Of The Effects Of Capital Controls: Spain, 1986-1990,"
00-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Sosvilla-Rivero Simon, 2001. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Effects of Capital Controls: Spain, 1986-1990," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 129-146.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "A Quantitative Analysis of the Effects of Capital Controls: Spain, 1986-1990," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-01, FEDEA.
- Esteban A. Nicolini & Fernando Ramos, 2006. "A Methodological approach to estimating the Money Demand in Pre-Industrial Economies: Probate Inventories and Spain in the 18th century," Working Papers in Economic History wh061902, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Qin, Duo & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xinhua & Liu, Shiguo, 2005. "Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-175, March.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1991. "Nonneutrality of money in classical monetary thought," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-15.
- Youngsoo Bae & Robert M. de Jong, 2007. "Money demand function estimation by nonlinear cointegration," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 767-793.
- Swank, Job, 1999. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Short-Term Interest Rate Policies and the Role of Reserve Requirements," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 389-411, May.
- Beenstock, Michael & Azoulay, Eddy & Offenbacher, Akiva & Sulla, Olga, 2003. "A macroeconometric model with oligopolistic banks: monetary control, inflation and growth in Israel," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 455-486, May.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2002. "Structural vector autoregressive models and monetary policy analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,7, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.