The economics of health, safety, and environmental regulation
In: Handbook of Industrial Organization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Industrial Organization with number 2-26.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Elliehausen, 1998. "The cost of banking regulation: a review of the evidence," Staff Studies 171, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Khwaja, Ahmed & Sloan, Frank & Chung, Sukyung, 2006. "Learning about individual risk and the decision to smoke," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 683-699, July.
- Gustafsson, Bo, 1998. "Scope and limits of the market mechanism in environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 259-274, February.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- David Soberman, 2002. "Informative Advertising: An Alternate Viewpoint and Implications," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 1-3-1009, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Khwaja, A. & Sloan, F.A. & Salm, M., 2006.
"Evidence on preferences and subjective beliefs of risk takers: The case of smokers,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3160134, Tilburg University.
- Khwaja, Ahmed & Sloan, Frank & Salm, Martin, 2006. "Evidence on preferences and subjective beliefs of risk takers: The case of smokers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 667-682, July.
- Tasneem Chipty & Ann Dryden Witte, 1997. "An Empirical Investigation of Firms' Responses to Minimum Standards Regulations," NBER Working Papers 6104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2012.
"Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: Another view of judicial efficiency,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 63-71.
- Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2011. "Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: another view of judicial efficiency," ICER Working Papers 24-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2012. "Aggregate Litigation and Regulatory Innovation: Another View of Judicial Efficiency," IEL Working Papers 8, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.