Philip T. Powell
First Name: Philip
Middle Name: T.
Last Name: Powell
RePEc Short-ID: ppo311
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Department of Business Economics and Public Policy
Kelley School of Business
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana (United States)
Postal: 1309 East Tenth Street, Room 451, Bloomington, IN 47405-1701
Handle: RePEc:edi:dpiubus (more details at EDIRC)
- Clifford S. Russell & Philip T. Powell, 1996.
"Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations,"
25258, Inter-American Development Bank.
RePEc:idb:brikps:30199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Powell, Philip T. & Laufer, Ron, 2010. "The promises and constraints of consumer-directed healthcare," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 171-182, March.
- Philip T. Powell & Roger W. Schmenner, 2002. "Economics and operations management: towards a theory of endogenous production speed," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 331-342.
- Powell, Philip T., 1998. "Traditional production, communal land tenure, and policies for environmental preservation in the South Pacific," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 89-101, January.
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Clifford S. Russell & Philip T. Powell, 1996. "Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations," IDB Publications 25258, Inter-American Development Bank.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philip Powell should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.