First Name: Florian
Last Name: Kohlbacher
RePEc Short-ID: pko648
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Abteilung
Deutsches Institut für Japanstudien (DIJ)
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
Phone: +81 (0)3 3222-5077
Fax: +81 (0)3 3222-5420
Postal: Jochi Kioizaka Bldg. 2F, 7-1 Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0094
Handle: RePEc:edi:dijtojp (more details at EDIRC)
- Herstatt, Cornelius & Kohlbacher, Florian & Bauer, Patrick, 2011.
""Silver" product design: Product innovation for older people,"
65, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
RePEc:ijp:wpaper:1301 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ijp:wpaper:1305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nonaka, Ikujiro & Kodama, Mitsuru & Hirose, Ayano & Kohlbacher, Florian, 2014. "Dynamic fractal organizations for promoting knowledge-based transformation – A new paradigm for organizational theory," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 137-146.
- Kohlbacher, Florian & Degawa, Atsushi, 2005. "Wissensmanagement im 21.Jahrhundert Uberlegungen zur Gestaltung und Funktionalitat eines idealen Wissensmanagementsystems," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 56(2-3), pages 73-129.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2014-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Herstatt, Cornelius & Kohlbacher, Florian & Bauer, Patrick, 2011. ""Silver" product design: Product innovation for older people," Working Papers 65, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Florian Kohlbacher should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.