Risikat Oladoyin S. Dauda
First Name: Risikat
Middle Name: Oladoyin S.
Last Name: Dauda
RePEc Short-ID: pda255
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele & Dauda, Risikat O. S., 2012. "Poverty and employment impact of trade liberalization in Nigeria: empirical evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 41006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2012.
- Risikat Oladoyin S. Dauda & Kayode, O. Makinde, 2014. "Financial Sector Development and Poverty Reduction in Nigeria: A Vector Autoregression Analysis (1980-2010)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(8), pages 1040-1061, August.
- Dauda, Risikat Oladoyin S., 2011. "Effect of Public Educational Spending and Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Schooling Outcomes: Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 16(31), pages 7-21.
- Tokunbo Simbowale Osinubi & Risikat Oladoyin S. Dauda & Oladele Emmanuel Olaleru, 2010.
"Budget Deficits, External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(03), pages 491-521.
- Osinubi, T.S. & Olaleru, O.E., 2006. "Budget Deficits, External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Risikat Oladoyin S Dauda, 2009. "The Role of Community Banking System in Nigeria’s Development Process: An Appraisal," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 61-73, June.
- Risikat Oladoyin S Dauda, 2008. "Trends, Behavioral Patterns and Growth Implications of Foreign Private Capital Flows in Nigeria," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 29-40, September.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Tokunbo Simbowale Osinubi & Risikat Oladoyin S. Dauda & Oladele Emmanuel Olaleru, 2010. "Budget Deficits, External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(03), pages 491-521.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Risikat Dauda should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.