First Name: Frédéric
Last Name: Cherbonnier
RePEc Short-ID: pch974
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
- Location: Toulouse, France
Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23
Handle: RePEc:edi:tsetofr (more details at EDIRC)
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2010.
"Vertical Integration and Regulation in the Securities Settlement Industry,"
IDEI Working Papers
663, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Regulation in the Securities Settlement Industry," TSE Working Papers 10-239, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
RePEc:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/243/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Cherbonnier, F. & Vandelanoite, S., 2008. "The impact on financial market liquidity of the markets in financial instruments directive (MiFID)," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 75-94, February.
- Séverine Vandelanoite & Frédéric Cherbonnier, 2007. "Enjeux économiques liés à l’intégration des industries du post-marché en Europe," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 89(3), pages 123-142.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2011-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2011-05-14. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Regulation in the Securities Settlement Industry," IDEI Working Papers 663, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frédéric Cherbonnier should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.