First Name: Anna
Last Name: Bergström
RePEc Short-ID: pbe845
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Location: Karlstad, Sweden
Phone: 054 - 700 13 56
Fax: 054 - 700 14 97
Postal: Universitetsgatan 1, 651 88 Karlstad
Handle: RePEc:edi:eikause (more details at EDIRC)
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas A., 2013.
"Modeling passenger train delay distributions: evidence and implications,"
Working papers in Transport Economics
2013:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas, 2013. "Modeling Passenger Train Delay Distributions - Evidence and Implications," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 10, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2013-11-09. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2013-11-09. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (2) 2013-05-22 2013-11-09. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2013-05-22 2013-11-09. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas A., 2013. "Modeling passenger train delay distributions: evidence and implications," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Bergström should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.