Report NEP-EUR-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Ernst & Katharina Richter & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research & development," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 1301, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Holst, Carsten & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2013. "Trade, market integration and spatial price transmission on EU pork markets following Eastern enlargement," DARE Discussion Papers 1307, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Daniel A. Kamhöfer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany: Heterogeneous Effects and Skill Formation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 598, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Aileen Lam, 2013. "Projections of future emissions and energy use from passenger cars as a result of policies in the EU with a dynamic model of technological change," 4CMR Working Paper Series, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research 005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Nicola, Matteucci, 2013. "Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers," MPRA Paper 51240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:wpaper466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samantas, Ioannis, 2013. "Income-specific estimates of competition in European banking," MPRA Paper 51098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:wpaper465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Festel, Gunter & Würmseher, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Boles, Eckhard & Bellof, Martin, 2013. "Modelling production cost scenarios for biofuels and fossil fuels in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- BergstrÃ¶m, Anna & KrÃ¼ger, Niclas, 2013. "Modeling Passenger Train Delay Distributions - Evidence and Implications," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 10, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Wagner, Joachim & Gelübcke, John P. Weche, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Foreign Ownership, and Foreign Takeovers in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 329, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Flood, Lennart, 2013. "U.S. versus Sweden: The Effect of Alternative In-Work Tax Credit Policies on Labour Supply of Single Mothers," Working Papers in Economics 576, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Miguel GarcÃa-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2013. "Are there alternatives to bankruptcy? a study of small business distress in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1315, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Ron Boschma, 2013. "Constructing Regional Advantage and Smart Specialization: Comparison of Two European Policy Concepts," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1322, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Carbon Tax Scenarios and their Effects on the Irish Energy Sector," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2013/2/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hutter, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Constructing a new leading indicator for unemployment from a survey among German employment agencies," IAB Discussion Paper 201317, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Simon Hagemann & Christoph Weber, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Liquidity and its Determinants in The German Intraday Market for Electricity," EWL Working Papers 1317, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2013.