First Name: Eric
Last Name: André
RePEc Short-ID: pan446
- (50%) Faculté d'économie appliquée
Université d'Aix-Marseille AMU
- Location: Aix-en-Provence, France
Phone: 04 42 17 29 76
Fax: 04 42 17 29 98
Postal: 3 avenue Robert Schuman, 13628 Aix-en-Provence
Handle: RePEc:edi:feam3fr (more details at EDIRC)
- (50%) Groupement de Recherche en Économie Quantitative d'Aix-Marseille (GREQAM)
Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE)
- Location: Marseille, France
Postal: 2, rue de la Charité 13002 Marseille
Handle: RePEc:edi:greqafr (more details at EDIRC)
- Eric André, 2014. "Crisp Fair Gambles," Working Papers halshs-00984352, HAL.
- Eric André, 2013. "Optimal Portfolio with Vector Expected Utility," Working Papers halshs-00796482, HAL.
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2014-05-09 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (4) 2013-03-02 2013-03-16 2014-05-09 2014-05-17. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric André should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.