First Name: Michal
Last Name: Urdanivia
RePEc Short-ID: pur57
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Laboratoire d'Économie Appliquée de Grenoble
Département Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2)
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA)
- Location: Grenoble, France
Phone: (0033) 4 76 82 54 39
Postal: 1241 rue des Résidences, Domaine Universitaire, 38400 Saint Martin d'Hères
Handle: RePEc:edi:inragfr (more details at EDIRC)
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Michal Urdanivia, 2007. "Subjective Evaluation of Performance Through Individual Evaluation Interview: Empirical evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 12979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Michal W. Urdanivia, 2006. "Subjective evaluation of performance through individual evaluation interview : theory and empirical evidence from France," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2005.
"A simple test of Richter-rationality,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00118943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Michal W. Urdanivia, 2008. "Subjective Evaluation of Performance and Evaluation Interview: Empirical Evidence from France," NBER Chapters, in: The Analysis of Firms and Employees: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, pages 107-131 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2005. "A simple test of Richter-rationality," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michal Urdanivia should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.