First Name: Jean-Philippe
Last Name: Rennard
RePEc Short-ID: pre140
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Grenoble École de Management
- Location: Grenoble, France
Phone: 33 4 76 70 60 60
Fax: +33 4 76 70 60 99
Postal: 12, rue Pierre Sémard, BP 127, 38003 Grenoble Cedex 01
Handle: RePEc:edi:gemanfr (more details at EDIRC)
- Rennard, Jean-Philippe, 2006. "Artificiality in Social Sciences," MPRA Paper 1458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Philippe Rennard, 2005. "Open access : toward a new economic model of scholarly publications," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00451852, HAL.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2007-01-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2007-01-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2007-01-23. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean-Philippe Rennard should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.