First Name: Jose
Last Name: Passos
RePEc Short-ID: ppa38
- Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG)
Universidade de Lisboa
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: +351-213 925 800
Fax: +351-213 925 850
Postal: Rua do Quelhas 6, 1200-781 LISBOA
Handle: RePEc:edi:isutlpt (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Amélia Bastos & Graça Leão Fernandes & José Passos, 2003.
"Estimation of Gender wage Discrimination in the Portuguese labour market,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p184, European Regional Science Association.
- Amélia Bastos & Graça Leão Fernandes & José Passos, 2004. "Estimation of Gender Wage Discrimination in the Portuguese Labour Market," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 19, pages 35-48, June.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):top 5% authors according to these criteria:
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Amélia Bastos & Graça Leão Fernandes & José Passos, 2003. "Estimation of Gender wage Discrimination in the Portuguese labour market," ERSA conference papers ersa03p184, European Regional Science Association.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose Passos should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.