First Name: Antonio
Last Name: Falato
RePEc Short-ID: pfa46
- Federal Reserve Board (Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System)
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551
Handle: RePEc:edi:frbgvus (more details at EDIRC)
- Antonio Falato, 2006. "Paying to Make a Difference: Executive Compensation and Product Dynamics," 2006 Meeting Papers 690, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Falato, 2004. "Corporate Governance Institutions, Investment, and the Macroeconomy," 2004 Meeting Papers 131, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Falato, 2003. "Happiness Maintenance and Asset Prices," Finance 0310003, EconWPA.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2004-08-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2007-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2004-08-02. Author is listed
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2003-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2004-08-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2007-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2004-08-02. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antonio Falato should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.