Report NEP-BEC-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova, 2012. "Optimal CEO incentives and industry dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2012-78, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2012. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1211, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2012. "Modelling Entry Costs: Does It Matter For Business Cycle Transmission?," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0712, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zulehner, Christine, 2012. "Market structure and market performance in e-commerce," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-084 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- François Gourio & Nicolas A. Roys, 2012. "Size-Dependent Regulations, Firm Size Distribution, and Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 18657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonella Tutino & Anton Cheremukhin, 2012. "Asymmetric Firm Dynamics under Rational Inattention," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 161, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Federico Cingano & Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "Trust, Firm Organization and the Structure of Production," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 053, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Dijk, T. van, 2012. "Bertrand Competition with an Asymmetric No-Discrimination Constraint," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2012-004, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Ikeuchi, Kenta, 2012. "Determinants of business and financial network formation by Japanese start-up firms: Does founder’s human capital matter?," Working Paper Series, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 21, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Marco Del Negro & Daniel L. Greenwald, 2012. "Rare shocks, great recessions," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 585, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2012. "Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 18650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," NBER Working Papers 18652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Foote & Richard W. Ryan, 2012. "Labor-market polarization over the business cycle," Public Policy Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 12-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Is Small Beautiful? Size Effects of Volatility Spillovers for Firm Performance and Exchange Rates in Tourism," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 839, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.