First Name: Aurora
Last Name: Ascione
RePEc Short-ID: pas109
- (90%) Competition Commission
Government of the United Kingdom
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Postal: 48 Carey Street, London WC2A 2JT
Handle: RePEc:edi:ccogvuk (more details at EDIRC)
- (10%) Business Administration and Economics
- Location: Glenside, Pennsylvania (United States)
Phone: (215) 572-2937
Handle: RePEc:edi:babeaus (more details at EDIRC)
- Ascione, Aurora & Motta, Massimo, 2008. "Settlements in cartel cases," MPRA Paper 24416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurora Ascione, 2007.
"Non-Price Competition and Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/54, European University Institute.
RePEc:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/10488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurora Ascione, 2003. "Local Currency Pricing and Pass-Through: An Empirical and Theoretical Analysis," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 93(6), pages 131-166, November-.
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Aurora Ascione, 2007. "Non-Price Competition and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/54, European University Institute.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aurora Ascione should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.