by members of
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem
(Department of World Economy, Corvinus University of Budapest))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Benczes, Istvan, 2011. "Rules-based economic governance in the European Union: A reappraisal of national fiscal rules," MPRA Paper 34912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benczes, István & Szent-Iványi, Balázs, 2010. "State–society relations in a dynamic framework: The case of the Far East and Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 23384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szent-Ivanyi, Balazs, 2010. "Aid Allocation of the Emerging Central and Eastern European Donors," MPRA Paper 30234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szent-Ivanyi, Balazs, 2007. "State Fragility and International Development Cooperation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- István Benczes, 2001. "Stability Pact for Hungary? Rise of Third Generation Reforms," CERT Discussion Papers 0103, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Charles Gore & Balázs Szent‐Iványi & András Tétényi, 2013. "The East‐Central European New Donors: Mapping Capacity Building And Remaining Challenges," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 819-831, 08.
- Balázs Szent-Iványi & Gábor Vigvári, 2012. "Spillovers from foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern Europe," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 34(1), pages 51-72, April.
- István Benczes, 2009. "Fiscal stimulus and its effects in the European Union," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 317-323, September.
- István Benczes, 2006. "Social Pacts: A Helping Device in Euro Adoption?," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 417-438, 07.