by members of
Centro de Estudios em Inovação, Tecnologia e Políticas de Desenvolvimento (IN+)
Universidade Técnica de Lisboa
(Center for Innovation, Technology and Policy Research, Technical University of Lisbon))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Faria, Pedro & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Formal and Strategic Appropriability Strategies of Multinational Firms: A Cross Country Comparison," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez, 2007. "Turbulence in High Growth and Declining Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez & Joana Mendonca, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Backgrounds, Human Capital and Start-up Success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007.
"International cooperation on innovation: empirical evidence for German and Portuguese firms,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2007,30, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "International Cooperation on Innovation: Empirical Evidence for German and Portuguese Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago, 2013. "International trade and the geographical separation between income and enabled carbon emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 162-169.
- Noseleit, Florian & de Faria, Pedro, 2013. "Complementarities of internal R&D and alliances with different partner types," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2000-2006.
- Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Lenzen, Manfred & Domingos, Tiago, 2012. "Income-based environmental responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 57-65.
- Pedro de Faria & Francisco Lima, 2012. "Interdependence and spillovers: is firm performance affected by others’ innovation activities?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(36), pages 4765-4775, December.
- de Faria, Pedro, 2011. "Innovation at Large: Managing Multi-Organization, Multi-Team Projects, Johanna E.M. Schönrok. Structural Change and Structural Policies, Vol. 20. Peter Lang Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften,," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 218-219, May.
- Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Mendonça, Joana, 2011. "Establishment of higher education institutions and new firm entry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 751-760, June.
- de Faria, Pedro & Lima, Francisco & Santos, Rui, 2010. "Cooperation in innovation activities: The importance of partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1082-1092, October.
- de Faria, Pedro & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2010. "Knowledge protection strategies of multinational firms--A cross-country comparison," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 956-968, September.
- Rui Baptista & Joana Mendonça, 2010. "Proximity to knowledge sources and the location of knowledge-based start-ups," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 5-29, August.
- Pedro Faria, 2007. "Santarelli, E. (Ed.): Entrepreneurship, Growth, and Innovation. The Dynamics of Firms and Industries," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 304-309, July.