by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, University of Nigde))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Okyay UCAN & F.Merve PARLAKYILDIZ & M.Basaran OZTURK, 2014. "An Empirical Test of Income Distribution and Migration Relationship: A Case of Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 355-360, March.
- Taha Bahadir Sarac & OkYAY Ucan, 2013. "The Interest Rate Channel in Turkey: An Investigation with Kalman Filter Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 874 - 884.
- Omer ISKENDEROGLU, 2012. "Beta Katsayilarinin Tahmini: Istanbul Menkul Kiymetler Borsasi Uzerine Bir Uygulama," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 69-78.
- Alper Aslan & Omer Iskenderoglu, 2012. "The Research Of Profitability Persistence In Turkish Banking Sector," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 12(2), pages 59-68, June.
- Erdinc Karadeniz & Serkan Yilmaz Kandir & Omer Iskenderoglu & Yildirim Beyazit Onal, 2011. "Firm Size and Capital Structure Decisions: Evidence From Turkish Lodging Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-11.
- Burcu BERKE, 2010. "Avrupa Birliği’nde mali politikaların enflasyon belirsizliğine etkisinin ampirik bir analizi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(291), pages 27-52.
- Burcu Berke, 2009. "Avrupa Parasal Birliginde Kamu Borc Stoku ve Enflasyon Iliskisi: Panel Veri Analizi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 9(1), pages 30-55, May.