by members of
Institut for Statskundskab
(Department of Economics, Politics and Public Administration, University of Aalborg))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Bruun, Charlotte & Heyn-Johnsen, Carsten, 2009. "The paradox of monetary profits: an obstacle to understanding financial and economic Crisis?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-52, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jean-Claude Barbier & Fabrice Colomb & Per Kongshøj Madsen, 2009. "Flexicurity - an open method of coordination, at the national level ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Per Kongshoj Madsen, 2007. "WP 51 - The distribution of responsibility for social security in Denmark," AIAS Working Papers wp51, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2005. "An Agent-Based Keynesian Laboratory," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 157, Society for Computational Economics.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2003. "The Economy as a Whole - Simulating Schumpetarian Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 205, Society for Computational Economics.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2002. "Programming," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 318, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peter Plougmann & Per Kongshøj Madsen, 2002. "Flexibility, Employment Development and Active Labour Market Policy in Denmark and Sweden in the 1990s," SCEPA Working Papers 2002-04, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2001. "Growth versus Equality in Agent-Based Macro Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 159, Society for Computational Economics.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2000. "Foundational Problems Of Simulation Approaches To Economics Exemplified Through Swarm Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 170, Society for Computational Economics.
- Charlotte Bruun & Francesco Luna, 1999. "Endogenous Growth in a Swarm Economy: Fighting Time, Space, and Complexity," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1354, Society for Computational Economics.
- Charlotte Bruun, . "Agent-Based Keynesian Economics; Methodological Issues and a Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 20, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sonja Bekker & Ton Wilthagen & Per Kongshøj Madsen & Jianping Zhou & Ralf Rogowski & Maarten Keune & Andranik Tangian, 2008. "Flexicurity – a European Approach to Labour Market Policy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 68-111, March.
- Madsen, P.K., 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Social Protection in European Welfare States - Contrasts and Similarities," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 139-162.
- Charlotte Bruun, 2003. "The Economy as an Agent-based Whole--Simulating Schumpeterian Dynamics," Industry & Innovation, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 475-491.
- Bruun, Charlotte, 1995. "Computational economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 735-739, May.