Labour Market Flexibility and Social Protection in European Welfare States - Contrasts and Similarities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by National Institute of Labour Studies in its journal Australian Bulletin of Labour.
Volume (Year): 32 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Note: Madsen, P.K., 2006. Labour Market Flexibility and Social Protection in European Welfare States - Contrasts and Similarities. Australian Bulletin of Labour, Vol. 32 No. 2, pp. 139-162.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GPO Box 2100, Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: +61 8 8201 2265
Fax: +61 8 8276 9060
Web page: http://www.flinders.edu.au/sabs/nils/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krimmer, Pascal & RaffelhÃ¼schen, Bernd & Seiler, Stephan, 2005. "Grundsicherung der Zukunft: "Die Freiburger Blaupause II"," Discussion Papers 132, Institut fÃ¼r Finanzwissenschaft, Albert-Ludwigs-UniversitÃ¤t Freiburg.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005.
"The interaction of labor market regulation and labor market policies in welfare state reform,"
IAB Discussion Paper
200519, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005. "The Interaction of Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Policies in Welfare State Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krimmer, Pascal & RaffelhÃ¼schen, Bernd, 2007. "Grundsicherung in Deutschland: Analyse und Reformbedarf," FZG Discussion Papers 14, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Emanuela Ghignoni & Gabriella PappadÃƒ , 2009. "Flexicurity analysis of youngsters in Europe: the role of Ã¢â‚¬Å“capabilitiesÃ¢â‚¬ and human capital," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 125, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rupali Saikia).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.