Labour Market Flexibility and Social Protection in European Welfare States - Contrasts and Similarities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by National Institute of Labour Studies in its journal Australian Bulletin of Labour.
Volume (Year): 32 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Note: Madsen, P.K., 2006. Labour Market Flexibility and Social Protection in European Welfare States - Contrasts and Similarities. Australian Bulletin of Labour, Vol. 32 No. 2, pp. 139-162.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GPO Box 2100, Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: +61 8 8201 2265
Fax: +61 8 8276 9060
Web page: http://www.flinders.edu.au/sabs/nils/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005.
"The Interaction of Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Policies in Welfare State Reform,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005. "The interaction of labor market regulation and labor market policies in welfare state reform," IAB Discussion Paper 200519, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Emanuela Ghignoni & Gabriella PappadÃ , 2009. "Flexicurity analysis of youngsters in Europe: the role of â€œcapabilitiesâ€ and human capital," Working Papers 125, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Krimmer, Pascal & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2007. "Grundsicherung in Deutschland: Analyse und Reformbedarf," FZG Discussion Papers 14, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Krimmer, Pascal & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Seiler, Stephan, 2005. "Grundsicherung der Zukunft: "Die Freiburger Blaupause II"," Discussion Papers 132, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rupali Saikia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.