AbstractWritten from a European perspective and covering both trade and international finance, this innovative text provides a thoroughly up-do-date and comprehensive treatment of each area. The theory is illustrated with empirical evidence and an abundance of relevant case studies and brief accounts of the economists who have contributed to this area. A key feature of the book is the integrated Study Guide and Online Resource Centre that engages students and helps them prepare for exams. Online Resource Centre For Students: - Figures from the book - Study guide containing further practice questions and Excel simulations - Self-study material with further explanations of concepts - Adddtional Material on Zipf's Law to supplement the content in the book For Lecturers: - Answers to questions in the text - PowerPoint slides Contributors to this volume - Daniel Ottens works for IMC Financial Markets Stephan Schueller is Associate Director at APG, All Pensions Group
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199567096 and published in 2012.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, T. Huw, 2009.
"Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: a search-based explanation,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2009-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Edwards, T. Huw, 2010. "Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: A search-based explanation," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(24), pages 1-48.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2009. "Globalisation as a ‘good times’ phenomenon: a search-based explanation," Discussion Paper Series 2009_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2009.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011.
"Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management,"
CREATES Research Papers
2011-37, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2012. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 18084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Sauer, Beate, 2011. "A further view on current account, capital account and Target2 balances: Assessing the effect on capital structure and economic welfare," Working Papers in Economics 2011,2, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P. Devereux & Federica Liberini, 2012. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," Working Papers 1213, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.