New State Spaces: Urban Governance and the Rescaling of Statehood
AbstractNeil Brenner has in the past few years made a major impact on the ways in which we understand the changing political geographies of the modern state. Simultaneously analyzing the restructuring of urban governance and the transformation of national states under globalizing capitalism, 'New State Spaces' is a mature and sophisticated analysis of broad interdisciplinary interest, making this a highly significant contribution to the subject.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199270064 and published in 2004.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Neto & Maria Manuel Serrano, 2011. "Clusters, Governance And Business Intelligence," ERSA conference papers ersa10p545, European Regional Science Association.
- Mario Reimer, 2013. "Planning Cultures in Transition: Sustainability Management and Institutional Change in Spatial Planning," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(11), pages 4653-4673, November.
- Burlacu, Irina S. & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012.
"Differential Welfare State Impacts for Frontier Working Age Families,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burlacu, Irina & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "Differential welfare state impacts for frontier working age families," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 061, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Mark Goodwin & Martin Jones & Rhys Jones, 2005. "Devolution, constitutional change and economic development: Explaining and understanding the new institutional geographies of the British state," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 421-436.
- Martin Jones & Mark Goodwin & Rhys Jones, 2005. "State modernization, devolution and economic governance: An introduction and guide to debate," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 397-403.
- Paulo Neto & Maria Manuel Serrano, 2011. "Governance and City Regeneration â€“ A New Methodological Approach for Design and Evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa11p517, European Regional Science Association.
- Thiel, Andreas, 2012. "The politics of problem solving: A co-evolutionary perspective on the recent scalar reorganisation of water governance in Germany," UFZ Discussion Papers 09/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Hodson, Mike & Marvin, Simon, 2010. "Can cities shape socio-technical transitions and how would we know if they were?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 477-485, May.
- Mary P. Corcoran, 2006. "The Challenge of Urban Regeneration in Deprived European Neighbourhoods - a Partnership Approach," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 399â422.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Nordin, Ramli, 2012. "The symbolic universe of Cyberjaya, Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birgit Locher & Elisabeth Prügl, 2008. "Gender and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0032, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.