Applied Methods of Cost-effectiveness Analysis in Healthcare
AbstractThe third volume in the Handbooks in Health Economic Evaluation series, this book provides the reader with a comprehensive set of instructions and examples of how to perform an economic evaluation of a health intervention. It focuses solely on cost-effectiveness analysis in health care. The book is developed out of the Advanced Methods of Cost-Effectiveness Analysis course taught at the University of Oxford and the four main sections mirror the four principal components of the course: Outcomes, Costs, Modelling using decision tress and Markov models, and Presenting cost-effectiveness results.&L ABOUT THE SERIES Series editors Alastair Gray and Andrew Briggs Economic evaluation of health intervention is a growing specialist field, and this series of practical handbooks tackles, in depth, topics superficially addressed in more general economics books. Each volume includes illustrative material, case histories and worked examples to encourage the reader to apply the methods discussed, with supporting material provided online. The series is for health economists in academia, the pharmaceutical industry and the health sector, those on advanced health economics courses, and health researchers in associated fields. Contributors to this volume - None
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199227280 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Jayasekera & E. Onukwugha & K. Bikov & C. Mullins & B. Seal & A. Hussain, 2014. "The Economic Burden of Skeletal-Related Events Among Elderly Men with Metastatic Prostate Cancer," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Afschin Gandjour & Amiram Gafni, 2013. "Internal validation of models with several interventions," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 901-909, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.