Workbook on Cointegration
AbstractThis workbook is a companion to the textbook Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models, also published by Oxford University Press. The workbook contains exercises and solutions concerned with the theory of cointegration in the vector autoregressive model. The main text has been used for courses on Cointegration, and many of the exercises have been posed as either training exercises or exam questions. Many of them are challenging and summarize results published in the literature. Each chapter starts with a brief summary of the content of the corresponding chapter in the main text, which introduces the notation and the most important results.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198776079 and published in 1998.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain, 2003.
"Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle,"
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers
esdp03007, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain, 2007. "Common shocks, common dynamics, and the international business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 149-166, January.
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain, 2007. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15771, Maastricht University.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq, 2008. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," CEIS Research Paper 106, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2008.
"Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(36), pages 1-29.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2008. "Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2000. "The Johansen-Granger Representation Theorem: An Explicit Expression for I(1) Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt832256dg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Noureddine Benlagha, 2013. "The Long-run Relationship among Index-linked Bonds and Conventional Bonds," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 15-24, February.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2013. "The effect of biofuel policies on feedstock market: Empirical evidence for rapeseed oil prices in EU," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 18-37.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2008. "Reduced-Rank Regression: A Useful Determinant Identity," CREATES Research Papers 2008-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Orregaard Nielsen, 2012.
"Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model,"
1297, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," CREATES Research Papers 2012-39, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten �. Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-097/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2007. "Inflation regimes in the US term structure of interest rates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 203-223, March.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, . "The Johansen-Granger Representation Theorem: A Closed Form Expression for I(1)Processes Creation-Date: 2000," Working Papers 2000-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Alter, Adrian & Schüler, Yves S., 2012. "Credit spread interdependencies of European states and banks during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3444-3468.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Jouini, Tarek, 2006. "Finite-sample simulation-based inference in VAR models with application to Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 229-254.
- Alain W. HECQ, 2005. "Common Trends and Common Cycles in Latin America: A 2-step vs an Iterative Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 258, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012097 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.