The Principles of Practical Cost-Benefit Analysis
AbstractAn introduction to the practice of cost-benefit analysis including practical examples to aid the exposition.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198770411 and published in 1978.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Improta, Gennaro, 1998. "A multi-modal approach to the location of a rapid transit line," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 321-332, January.
- Peter Mackie & John Nellthorp & James Laird, 2005. "Treatment of Induced Traffic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11796, The World Bank.
- Rich, Jeppe & Nielsen, Otto Anker, 2007. "A socio-economic assessment of proposed road user charging schemes in Copenhagen," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 330-345, July.
- Peacock, Stuart & Mitton, Craig & Bate, Angela & McCoy, Bonnie & Donaldson, Cam, 2009. "Overcoming barriers to priority setting using interdisciplinary methods," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 124-132, October.
- Daniel M. Hausman, 2012. "Why Satisfy Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Culyer, Anthony J. & van Exel, N. Job A. & Rutten, Frans F.H., 2008. "Welfarism vs. extra-welfarism," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012.
"A Comparison of Benefit Cost and Cost Utility Analysis in Practice: Divergent Policies in Sweden,"
2012:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012. "A Comparison of Benefit Cost and Cost Utility Analysis in Practice: Divergent Policies in Sweden," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 1, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Lancsar, Emily & Wildman, John & Donaldson, Cam & Ryan, Mandy & Baker, Rachel, 2011. "Deriving distributional weights for QALYs through discrete choice experiments," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 466-478, March.
- Seth D. Baum, 2012. "Value Typology in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 499-524, November.
- Sebastian Gurtner, 2013. "An analysis of the influence of framework aspects on the study design of health economic modeling evaluations," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 221-230, April.
- Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S., 2013. "Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 31-42.
- Dolan, Paul, 1998. "The measurement of individual utility and social welfare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-52, January.
- Evans, R.G. & Culyer, A.J., 1995.
"Mark Pauly on Welfare Economics: Normative Rabbits from Positive Hats,"
Centre for Health Services and Policy Research
95:5r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Culyer, Anthony J. & Evans, Robert G., 1996. "Mark Pauly on welfare economics: Normative rabbits from positive hats," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 243-251, April.
- Michael Burns, 1999. "Environmental Resource Valuation: Some Problems Of Specification And Identification," Carleton Economic Papers 99-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- David Cohen & Mirella F Longo & John Williams & Wai-yee Cheung & Hayley Hutchings & I.T. Russell, 2003. "Estimating the marginal value of 'better' research output: 'designed' versus 'routine' data in randomised controlled trials," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(11), pages 959-974.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.