The Business of Economics
AbstractJohn Kay has been described as the `most important business analyst in Britain bar none', and this book shows why. Here he combines common sense and rigorous economic thinking in a number of essays on business and economic issues---the competitiveness of UK plc, the stakeholder economy, business strategy, and corporate personality. Kay is well known for his incisive and entertaining columns in the Financial Times (some of which are included here), his regular audio and TV broadcasts, and is much in demand as a speaker and consultant. In The Business of Economics he shares his analysis, thoughts and insights on a range of urgent and important issues facing the country and individual firms. His clear and direct writing style will inform, challenge, and entertain; his rigorous and clever analysis of the corporate world will offer insights into the business problems and decisions faced by executives and managers every day. The book confirms the judgement of the Economist - `that John Kay is well on the way to turning himself into a European Michael Porter.' Available in OSO: http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/oso/public/content/economicsfinance/0198292228/toc.html
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198292227 and published in 1996.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Zingales, 2000.
"In Search of New Foundations,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1623-1653, 08.
- Zingales, Luigi, 2000. "In Search of New Foundations," CEPR Discussion Papers 2551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Zingales, 2000. "In Search of New Foundations," CRSP working papers 515, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Luigi Zingales, 2000. "In Search of New Foundations," NBER Working Papers 7706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.