Taxation of Mineral Rents
AbstractHow should governments manage their countries mineral and oil-gas resources? This book deals with the relationships between governments and mining companies; governments participation in mining enterprises; stabilization in the face of fluctuating mineral revenue; and possible forms for tax systems and their administration.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198284543 and published in 1983.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satish Chand, 2001. "Managing natural resources in the Pacific Islands," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-6, International and Development Economics.
- Siebert, Horst, 1988. "Langfristige Lieferverträge im internationalen Ressourcenhandel," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1371, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- O'Faircheallaigh, Ciaran, 1998. "Indigenous people and mineral taxation regimes," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 187-198, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008.
"Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 675-704, October.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives, Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 6924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4612, The World Bank.
- Knirsch, Deborah & Niemann, Rainer, 2007. "Allowance for shareholder equity: implementing a neutral corporate income tax in the European Union," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 34, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- O’Faircheallaigh, Ciaran & Gibson, Ginger, 2012. "Economic risk and mineral taxation on Indigenous lands," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 10-18.
- Simon Baptist & Cameron Hepburn, 2012. "Intermediate inputs and economic productivity," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 95, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Joaquim Jose Martins Guilhoto & Silvio Massaru Ichihara & Fernando Antonio Slaibe Postali, 2006. "The Importance of the Oil and Gas Complex for the Brazilian Economy and Its States," ERSA conference papers ersa06p698, European Regional Science Association.
- Chand, Satish & Levantis, Theodore, 2000. "Dutch Diseas and the crime epidemic: an investigation of the mineral boom in Papua New Guinea," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 2014. "Rent Taxes and Royalties in Designing Fiscal Regimes for Non-Renewable Resources," CESifo Working Paper Series 4568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aron, Janine & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 1992. "Parallel markets, the foreign exchange auction, and exchange rate unification in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 909, The World Bank.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe, 2007. "The oil and gas sector in the brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 31520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lund, Diderik, 2002. "Rent taxation when cost monitoring is imperfect," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 211-228, June.
- David W. Gillen & Jean-François Wen, 2000. "Taxing Hydroelectricity in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502, July.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Glenn Jenkins & G.P. SHUKLA, 1990. "Fiscal Policies For Mining (Gold) In The Pacific Islands," Development Discussion Papers 1990-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Foders, Federico, 1985. "Firm behaviour under alternative bidding systems for US OCS hydrocarbon leases," Kiel Working Papers 223, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.