The Hong Kong Advantage
AbstractHong Kong's vibrant economic environment attracts business from all over the world. This new study examines topics that interest and touch every key economic sector from the business community to government. What are Hong Kong's strong suits as an economic centre and what are its weak areas? How do certain sectors measure up against other within Hong Kong and their counterparts in other places in the world? Why should a multinational business locate here rather than in Singapore or Tokyo? Is Hong Kong making full use of the resources which constitute its competitive advantage? The Hong Kong Advantage applies the Harvard Business School method for measuring economic competitiveness through an examination of selected industries and key issues, and is the first major economic review of this kind for Hong Kong. The book is timely and crucial reading for business people, journalists, analysts, and policy-makers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195903225 and published in 1997.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lau Antonio, K.W. & Yam, Richard C.M. & Tang, Esther, 2007. "The impacts of product modularity on competitive capabilities and performance: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Boyle, Emily & Humphreys, Paul & McIvor, Ronan, 2008. "Reducing supply chain environmental uncertainty through e-intermediation: An organisation theory perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 347-362, July.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2005. "The economic strategy for the Hong Kong SAR: Evidence from productivity and cost analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 737-754, August.
- Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2009. "Supplier alliances and environmental uncertainty: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 190-204, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.