Corporate Governance and Capital Flows in Global Economy
AbstractThis volume is a timely and insightful exploration into the issues of corporate governance and the impact of corporate governance practices on investments in developing countries. Sponsored by the World Economic Forum, INSEAD, and Wharton, this book collects original essays from senior researchers at the worlds top academic institutions as well as from key policymakers and business leaders, It analyzes global aspects of governance in relation to such issues as corporate performance, privatization, venture capitalism, and workers. With global financial markets having become more integrated, the book pays particular attention to the role of corporate governance in emerging-market economies and international capital flows. Rich in facts and ideas, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows in a Global Economy is a must read for anyone interested in financial crises, international risk management, and global competitiveness.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195161717 and published in 2003.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Zattoni, 2011. "Who Should Control a Corporation? Toward a Contingency Stakeholder Model for Allocating Ownership Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 255-274, October.
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008.
"Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania,"
10998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008. "Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania," MPRA Paper 11053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Crifo & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2008. "RSE et/ou performance financière : points de repère et pistes de recherche," Working Papers hal-00347644, HAL.
- Peter Verhezen, 2010. "Giving Voice in a Culture of Silence. From a Culture of Compliance to a Culture of Integrity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 187-206, October.
- Sofia Johan & Dorra Najar, 2011.
"The Role of Law, Corruption and Culture in Investment Fund Manager Fees,"
- Johan, Sofia & Najar, Dorra, 2011. "The Role of Law Corruption and Culture in Investment Fund Manager Fees," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5830, Paris Dauphine University.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2005. "Beyond Territoriality: The Case of Transnational Human Rights Litigation," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0020, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Gatti, Donatella, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Ownership Structure in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.