Inside the Pin-Factory: Empirical Studies Augmented by Manager Interviews
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Books with number bore98-1 and published in 1998.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, .
"The euro and firm restructuring,"
10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2010. "The euro and Firm Restructuring," Working Papers CELEG 1001, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2008. "The Euro and Firm Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 14454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Schivardi, Fabiano & Zizza, Roberta, 2010. "The Euro and Firm Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 7623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2009. "The euro and firm restructuring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 716, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Riccardo Cristadoro & Giordano Zevi, 2009. "The international crisis and the Italian productive system: a firm-level study," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 58, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2005. "Madonna and the Music Miracle The genesis and evolution of a globally competitive cluster," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 29, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Affuso, L., 2000. "Intra-Firm Retail Contracting: Survey Evidence from the UK'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0022, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Enrico Santarelli & Francesca Lotti, 2005.
"The Survival of Family Firms: The Importance of Control and Family Ties,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 183-192.
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 2002. "The Survival of Family Firms: The Importance of Control and Family Ties," Working Papers 461, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.