Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 16
AbstractThis series publishes recent research on the economic effects of taxation and government expenditure programs, as well as studies of the distributional and incentive effects of current and proposed tax legislation. The research results are presented in a form that is accessible to tax practitioners and policymakers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262661292 and published in 2002.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
taxation; government spending;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2011. "The Impacts of the Affordable Care Act: How Reasonable Are the Projections?," NBER Working Papers 17168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.