Student's Solutions Manual for Mathematics for Economics, 2nd Edition
AbstractThis text offers a presentation of the mathematics required to tackle problems in economic analysis. After a review of the fundamentals of sets, numbers, and functions, it covers limits and continuity, the calculus of functions of one variable, linear algebra, multivariate calculus, and dynamics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262582015 and published in 2001.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
mathematics; economic analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.